6.04.2010

Big Green Egg-athon

So me and the babe gave John a BGE for an early Father's Day present.  Well without knowing I have given myself a wonderful gift because he has cooked EVERY night since then!!  Seriously, the best food ever!  I told him the first night we were proud parents of a BGE that if I had to rate our previous chicken thighs they were a consistent 8, these were a 10!  I am not kidding, I did not know that this cooker could make that big of a difference but it has.  I wanted to share a few pics of what we have been having...and on that note I smell the ribs now so I must go!!

Chicken thighs...Awesome


They had a mustard based marinade and they were oh so good!! Served with my "famous" potato wedges!


A Mediterranean seasoned pork loin.


We had couscous and grilled veggies with it.  It would have been better had the babe not started screaming, so the pork went in the oven to sit and got a little dry.  It was still very good though!


So far on the menu for next week we have a Carne Asada Pizza and a pork tenderloin stuffed with something I can't remember.  The only bad thing I can see in all of this is that I am going to be at the beach in a month...in a swimsuit...Uh Oh!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you're reading!