- My pay pay do mommy wif daddy. My pay wif daddy peeeees mommy my pay pay doh.
- Daddy wortin maytin my money.
- Hold you me mommy
- My go potty my get belly bean
- Beef brush mommy my wanna beef brush (brush teeth) & last night she asked for her poof brush instead of beef? (That is sooo gross)
- Mommy where molly go? Me - Molly went home sweetie with her mommy. S - She go home? She get new daddy? Molly and Holby (Colby) get new daddy?
- What is your whole name Scarlet? S - Carlet LEETA Maytin. (we have my mom and sis to thank for this, they call her Letta/Leeta. It stuck).
- My see Emma baftub weenie? Mommy Emma have weenie in baftub?
- Any time a noise that sounds remotely like a fart is emitted from ANYTHING she yells "MOMMY HOOOOTED"
Shit kids say
Now that the littlest Macon has learned how to use sentences, she does it often. More often than not, she does it very silly-ly (that should so be a word). Lately.
Posted by The Macons