- John comes home tomorrow! Need I say more?! We have been husband/daddy-less for a whole month and we finally get him back! Yay!
- Scarlet looked at me yesterday and said, "Mommy, you wowwy about ya own self mommy and I'll wowwy about Scahlet, ok?" Wonder where she heard that?
- We went to the beach again last weekend and had so much fun! We got to spend a lot of time with our dear friends, Becky and Cameron, that live there and are currently daddy/husband-less as well. Scarlet actually wanted to swim with no floaties so I obliged and man did she surprise me! She cannot swim by any means but she sure can jump off the side and kick hard enough to get up for a breath! I was shocked! All that kicking also made for a happy, sleepy girl! She went to bed and naps without so much as a talk, didn't even want to read books! She also found a new fave food when a man at a restaurant gave her a grilled shrimp. Random right? It wasn't weird to me because in OB it is like everyone is just nicer, possibly because they are all drinking... Anyway, she bypassed her grilled cheese that night and ate a dozen grilled shrimp. Pray for our wallets.
Swimming at the island is always a favorite!
Heading to dinner with her beach pal!
Ya'll, why are my pictures all squished? Help.
- Does anyone watch those reality shows on ABC like Extreme Home Makeover and Undercover Boss? They have got to quit making them! I literally bawled my eyes out last night, alone, watching Extreme Weight Loss. While eating mini reese cups.
- Scarlet has her first soccer practice today. I got her a couple pairs of little gym shorts to wear and she thought she was the coolest! She told me "my shoes are my supa fast socca shoes that help me kick da ball real fast."
- Why when I type her voice do I feel like she sounds like Billy Madison?
- Who else LOVES a short week?!
- I'm so excited for my Sister and her clan to get here next week! We always have a blast and we get to celebrate my nephews 2nd birthday!
- Also even more excited for my friend LG to have her baby girl! She is 36 weeks pregnant and she makes the prettiest pregnant lady there is! Swear, go look. I'd have another too if I looked that good!
That's all I got, epic I know. If you're feeling frisky hop on over to Meagan's Blog and link up! Happy Thursday!