- So what if Springfield, Missouri was AWESOME and I wanted to stay longer...
- So what if last weekend was the 2nd time in my entire 30 years I have seen snow and I still think it sucks giant balls.
- So what if I found the most fun (charitable) store ever and shopped in it each day I was there. Where awesome lives.
- So what if I ate like this all weekend and am not at all worried about the weight I surely gained while on vacay. (For the record, it was another pound, weighed this morning...)
Yeah that is steak and egg crepes from the Aviary. (A.K.A. the best place ever).
- So what if I wore these clothes the entire time I was gone & upon getting off of the flight I was thisclose to missing, thinking the plane stunk, I realized it was me. Maybe I should have changed...or bathed.
- So what if I busted out fake tears to the skank Delta employee so she would call the pilot to let me on the plane after they had closed up because I didn't want to sit in the airport until 7pm that night!
- So what if as of this moment I think St. Louis, MO is the most asshole-ish place on earth and everyone (5 people) I met there were nothing but hipster buttholes. (I must confess that I am sure if I had met Holly I wouldn't be saying this)!
Also, how could you like a place where this is the weather? I have a new respect for people that deal with this shit on the reg.
- So what if I really wanted to buy these snow boots from a thrift store and would never even have the chance to wear them again, in snow that is :)
- So what if I was so excited to get Scarlet "souvenirs" from my trip but ended up getting her Max & Ruby stuffed animals from a gas station and a St. Louis Cardinals shirt from Wal-Mart...
- So what if I can't wait for Easter because we make prime rib.
That's it for this week! Hope you all have a very Happy Easter, enjoy your family, (and food), and link up!