- Scarlet got the croup. That shit is for the birds.
- Croup is contagious. Of course she came down with this 3 days after my sister & her littles arrived for a 10 day stay.
- She spread her sickness all over that house. 3 sick kids is tons of fun. LOTS of whining, crying, barking, snot, and beer for the adults. Lots and Lots of beer. I mean, it is totally excusable when you have 3 kids under 3 with croup. Right? Did I mention that shit sucks?
- I love Chobani greek yogs however, it makes my mouth taste like chalk therefore affecting the way my morning diet coke tastes. I will give up yogurt before I even think about not having a diet coke the second I split my never rested eyes open.
- We had a birthday party for sisters little Emma and it was great! After a good bit of "Holiday Cary" (you know how crazy people get around holidays that are hosting?) it went off without a hitch.
- My house is going to be eerily quiet when I get home today and I am kind of excited a little but my child is going to lose her mind when she gets home and realizes Emma is gone.
- The Olympics have been great to watch but I can't believe MaKayla busted ass last night. P.S. who the fudge names their kid Muh-kay-luh? I can't deal with that.
- Sisters mother in law had a bday last weekend and had an Alice & Wonderland themed tea party. It was so fun and the girls had an absolute blast! See below for proof. Oh the kids had fun too.
- Monday sucks a big one.
- We go to the beach in 11 days, stay for 6 days then get to be on the 8th row at Phish in Birmingham. Word!
- Speaking of the beach, I accidentally gained 5 pounds in 10 days. I need to rid myself of 10lbs in 11 days. Yeah right.
Dad & Buddy having a heart to heart
Best little friends that fight just like me & Susannah did!
Before croup reared its ugly head.
This really happened.