- John left last Sunday. I was sick from Monday to Saturday... Typical. But I lost 5 pounds. So there's that.
- We went to the beach with some friends for a few days. The weather mostly sucked, but a good time was had!
- I didn't gain weight at the beach. First time ever.
- Scarlet asked my friend *Fred why she had fur on her bottom. She also asked if she was going to have fur when she grew up, and big boobies. It wasn't awkward at all... Yes *Fred is a girl.
- After working all day, then coming home and feeding, bathing, and mothering, there is no time to eat. Or bathe. Or do anything else I would like to do. Instead I just wash some clothes and dishes and go to bed myself. I now see why lots of single parents are skinny, and why they do drugs.
- My 4th anniversary is tomorrow and I won't get to spend it with my hubs. Boo.
- It has been determined that we are gonna have to get little bit in swim lessons. She has no fear when it comes to the pool, bay, or beach. Much like I was when I was little. She loved when I would take her floaties off and let her jump in with out help...and sink. Yay for a water baby!
- This place has some of the cutest suits I have seen this year (for me). I am gonna have to order myself up a birthday present (or 2) before my next trip!
- I got another stitch fix and only kept one shirt. I don't have pics because it was dark when I was trying on and my phone camera was not doing the job. Lets just say a tight, horizontally striped, floor length maxi will NEVER be on my list of things to buy...
Picture overload for those that don't follow me on Twitter or FB :). (Don't know why they are all squished up, oh well, enjoy).
Have a great rest of the week!
Exfoliating my legs
Playing at the island with Captain Rut!
Yes we are the people that do smocked clothes and a giant bow to leave the house, even when mom is in a t-shirt..
Another cutie outfit that was a birthday gift from Nonnie! :)
New camo hoodie from the neighbor...
*(Fred's name was changed for privacy purposes. Duh)