10.26.2010

What the

    I have been busy as a bee lately.  Mainly because I cannot stop watching this HILARIOUS video by my fellow blogger over at The Spohrs are Multiplying.  She has a super cute little girl and if you need a laugh or just wanna have a silly song stuck in your head for WEEKS the watch that video!  Moving on, baby & I went to sisters for her husbands surprise 30th b'day bash.  My dad & I (and some guy) put together a BIG ole' Primo grill and we all hid out on the porch with it until he came home from work.
  His face was priceless.  We all had a blast, cooked, ate more than should be legal, and didn't sleep.  Thats right, my sweet, sleeping baby went buck wild on Friday night and decided to give newborn-ness a shot again.  It sucked bad.  She was up at 11:30, 12:30, 1:30, 3, and then slept until 6.  That was real fun, me and sissy were pulling sister wives at one point.  Both in the bed with her husband and my child.  The 3 of us were crying and brother-in-law was sawing logs.  What is is with dudes and the ability to NOT hear a baby cry?  I'm jealous!  She did sleep Saturday night (thank God) and now that we are home she is doing just fine.  Since my last post, baby has started MDO.  She is going 3 days a week from 9:30-1:30 3 days a week.  In turn, I am back at work, doing the catering's and cleaning since once again, guys have the ability to not look at anything below eye-level resulting in a terribly dirty restaurant.  Baby's teacher said she has been an angel :) at school!  Napping for 2 hours when she gets there then pretty much sitting and watching the other babies crawl and play!
In other news, we have a house guest.  We are so tired of him and he has only been here for like a week.  Want to see him?
Yeah gross right?  See the thing is, if I never saw this guy he wouldn't bother me but oh no, this guy is brave, real brave.  I'm talking comes out during the day kinda brave.  Just today he came out of his hole, DODGED the sticky trap and went under the dishwasher to play.  Broad daylight, he walks out, looks at me, then scurries back under.  So I barricade him in with traps and wait.  That is what I doing now, I have set up camp where I can see if he comes out.  GROSS!  Have you guys seen the movie Mouse Hunt?  It is hilarious, but not when you are living it.  
Let me wrap this up by telling you guys to GO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY for a $40 gift card!!!  Hurry up, it ends on Friday!  
 

2 comments:

  1. I am so sad we missed J's party! That grill in the picture up there is AWESOME!
    Good luck on that mouse and keep me posted. WE had this exact problem last fall during our kitchen remodel

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you're reading!