5.03.2011

A Letter

Oh me, where do I start? I know everyone does this but I couldn't help myself.
My dearest baby,
Scarlet you are one year old today. I can't believe it has been a year since we brought you home and had no idea what we were in for. We didn't know about the lack of sleep, the poop, the crying at all hours. We didn't know the love that you were bringing into our lives on that day! A lot has happened in your first year of life. You went from a non sleeping screamer to the happiest, best baby we have ever seen! And not just us, other people say it to. You have a constant smile on your face even when you have "mom-itis". You sleep a lot and i am happy about that! Your bedtime is at 7 and you get up around 7:15. You like your naps most days but sometimes you sit and play in the crib ALL NAP LONG! You laugh and talk all day long. You have a big vocabulary for a 1 year old. So far you say Bye-bye, hi, hey, no no, mama, dada, uh oh, and baw (ball). You are a smart girl! Not quite walking but getting closer everyday. You have decided that you can get around just fine crawling!  Well just last night you took your first load of wobbly steps!   Angel I can't believe a year has gone by this fast, I wish I could pause time and keep you little for a little longer. Me and your dad love you so much and baby you will never understand, until you have one of your own. Love you sweet girl!

(Sorry, I really didn't mean to say "shit" and I don't know how to edit it...)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Scarlet!!!!!!! You two are great parents, and she is so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You CRACK ME UP sister! I can not believe how well she just walked! what a smart sweet girl! Happy Birthda Letta! I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you're reading!