7.24.2012

College

So how many of my peeps went to college or know someone currently in college?  Do you guys remember how expensive it was to buy books?  God I hated that shit!  I would get my student loan, pay tuition, go bar hopping, then remember I had to buy books with that money too.  Oops.  Never failed, mom & dad had to send me some cash so I could buy a $400 USED book!  WTF?  A book that someone else had used, that I only needed for that amount of money?  It sucked.  I found a solution though and you guys need to spread the word!  I've partnered up with Campus Book Rentals to tell ya'll about this awesome service!  Not only can you buy books like this for a fraction of what you would pay (cause I seriously had to buy and read that waste of a tree), they ship both ways for free, you can mark in the book, AND they donate to Operation Smile with every text book rental!  I'm talking 40%-90% off of what you would pay to buy a book!  I know what you're thinking, this can't be real, this is the best idea ever, WHY am I a child of the 80's and didn't have this luxury?  Well now ya can, or your little sis can, or your cousin, or your young lover (50 shades baby)...  Go check them out!  Join them on Facebook or Twitter to stay up to date on all your college book needs!
Don't let buying books hold you back this fall!  Just rent em'!
                     
                                                  (source)

This is a paid post from CampusBookRentals.com. All opinions are my own. Support Operation Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you're reading!