12.31.2012

2012! And lots of pictures.

Happy New Years Eve folks! We have had a crazy Christmas time and I am glad to be coming down off the high of presents, people, too much food, & way too much booze! We had a multitude of celebrations with all of our families and as usual, Scarlet made out like a bandit.



Santa brought Scarlet a John Deere Gator!


and lots of dollhouses and little things that produce blood when stepped on in the middle of night...


John & I got to go out for a drink with some friends that we don't get to see often! Some good looking ladies & fellas I must say. ;)





Also my sweet hub got me this hunka hunka jewel!


This little kitten got to skip her normal early bedtime one night and attend a party with mommy & daddy. And why not let a drunk stranger draw a cat face on your kid at 9pm with a food marker? Oh cause it stains, that's why. Yup she had a cat face for three days. A green one.


We had brunch and snuggles with cousins.


And snuggles with grandma's and presents.

Right now we have my sister in town so yeah, us adults have a blast but throw 3 kids age 3, 2.5, and 18 months and we are all at maximum stress capacity.

So that's the end of 2012. See y'all next year!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Let me know you're reading!