3.20.2013

So what?

So What Wednesday


I'm linkin' up with Shannon for So What Wednesday!

I'm saying so what...
  • If I go out of town on Friday without my child or husband and I don't feel guilty.  Like even a little bit.
  • If this past weeks Weight Watchin' has been a TOTAL joke.  I'm ok with it, it happens.
  • If Google Reader is going away?  I got Bloglovin!
  • If my 3 year old chooses 2 weeks out of each month to torture me.  She wakes up randomly, screaming random things, (belly ache, school, my lip hurts?), requiring me to go in and shush/throat punch her.
  • If last night was one of those nights and I seriously wanted to throat punch her...
  • If I eat Skittles like they don't actually have any Weight Watchers points cause I want to, and I will not stop.
  • If I have a MAY-JUH surprise planned for the Hub's bday and cannot wait to tell him! Weekend of April 6th will be goin down in the books folks!
  • If I would rather take 14 Mondays off and go to the beach every weekend this year than take a solid week off for family vacation in August...

So that's it for me, hope you guys will link up and say So What to your Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Good call on the Mondays!! That sounds like a better deal to me too!!! Sully does the whole crying about random things too but like 3 nights a week!!! Really hoping it stops before the baby arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are having random crying bouts too! WTH? Im going crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you're reading!