- I could not give less of a shit about a royal baby, although I find the whole succession line crazy and interesting!
- This is the rainiest summer we have ever had. It makes for a lot of time stuck indoors... which makes me twitch.
- Last weekend the outlaws came up to assist in building the playhouse S got for her birthday. Wow, about 24 man hours later we had this!
I went to Hobby Lobby during a nap and scored all of the summer decor for 70% off! I mean I just think this house is the cutest thing. And I'm pretty sure either she hates us or she doesn't think her very own house is cool because she's not playing in it. WTF guys? She will not play alone and hello, we don't FIT IN IT...
We had to get mulch to go around the playhouse so if a kid falls from the top they don't break their face, we may have gone a little overboard. Do you guys know what 10 cubic yards of mulch look like? Google it. It's a lot of freaking mulch.
After a full days work Saturday we took the night off to go see Widespread Panic, one of my top 2 favorite bands! We were blessed with an absolutely amazing show and cannot wait to see them again!
- We had great seats as usual but I failed to take any pictures because I was too busy rockin' my face off. Dancing that leaves you sore the next day is the good kind of dancing!
- Sunday was spent in the hurt locker, no I wasn't hung over, I had an awesome sinus infection moving in...just what I needed to start my week off right!
Oh ya know, just feeding my baby.
Sweetest things ever, even if he is wearing crocs...
And another goooood one! Spaghetti Squash Mac & Cheese! It was delish.
I will be making both of these again!
So yeah, not a whole lot of excitement here but we like it that way!