9.07.2010

4 month well baby

Man it feels good to be able to say that.  We had our 4 month check up today.  Scarlet a.k.a fat self is up to 15lbs 10oz.  She has grown 2.5 inches in a month!  Dang!  She is in 75th for weight, 90th for height, and 50th for dome size.  We got the go ahead on baby food and are starting that tomorrow due to our stupid effing day today.  (Think, dad is in hospital, baby up at 6:30am, a flat tire, a car that fell off a jack, an hour trip to SAMS for a tire and a doc appt.  Shoot me now)  All of that being said, my family and I are alive so I am thankful.  Here are some snippets from stupid day that were made fun with fat self!
She had her first time ever cart seat ride!  She loved it.  John found an awesome chair.

I know, its awful.  She got sooooo red.  Anyway, movers come Thursday and I can attepmt to have a normal, functioning home...Yeah right, in a year maybe.  

2 comments:

  1. I do not believe you did a video of Scarlet getting her shots!! "get a new mommy........."!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, she is so cute and presh! Jenkins sisters have cute babies that make my ovaries want to make babies!

    Hope everything is okay with your dad and that things go better today!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you're reading!