9.28.2010

GREAT find

Have you guys ever heard of CSN stores?  I know you have because EVERYONE talks about how cool they are!  No joke y'all, they have everything from console tables to baby goodies, furniture, kitchen stuff, and even clothes.  Dang, with over 200 stores they have it all!  I had to tell ya because I literally have been perusing their many sights ALL morning.  I know, thank god I don't work or I could not online shop all day!  
With all that good talk I should probably tell you that they have asked little ole me to do a product review for them.  Are you on the edge of your seat?  I got to pick something from there many sites and test it out.  Bet you can't guess what I picked!  You will see soon enough!  Hope you are having a great week now that fall has arrived in the south :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you're reading!