10.22.2012

Orange Mocha Frappucinno

Maybe I am just a butt hole but oh my god if I see ONE more pin of "pumpkin spiced everything" 
I may quit Pinterest.  Seriously people, I like looking at good looking 
shit too, but pumpkin cake balls, soup, and 
OMGlookatthisawesomepumpkinbread 
are getting old.

Also, Elf on a Shelf. 
I can't describe the way I feel about this little fellow. 
Look mom, I can be good for a month so I can get presents. 
All you have to do is make a disaster that involves flour, tell me that an elf is watching, 
then YOU have to go clean it up! 
Brilliant!

Scarlets attitude has reached epic proportions. 
We had to leave town for a few days because my grandmother died. 
We came back to hell baby.
 Oh and naps, she still hates those. 
Not a phase I guess. 
Eeew.

I am excited to take her trick or treating.  Mainly because I want candy but I also want to see her in her costume. She said she wanted to be a bird but I found a owl costume on clearance at Target so she will be a pink owl. She's happy with this decision and told me I will be going as a Daddy. Not a daddy bird, just a daddy period. 

I feel like I am writing Haiku's even though I can't remember what they actually are. 
I just felt like shaping my paragraphs.
...

I need to drop about 10 pounds before we go into holiday season. I have gained 3 pounds over my "comfort" zone of numbers and although 3 is not a lot, it is noticeable. I don't have very much will power, especially around copious amounts of booze and food so unless I want a do over of last year (which I don't) I need to shape up so it won't be as noticeable when I gain 7 pounds in 4 days.

I really really hope this week goes smooth.  I hope we do not have to have an emergency leave town and I really can't wait to have a relaxing weekend at home. That would be cool.

Head on over to The Poop and see some of the funnies Scarlet hit us with upon our arrival back home! 


2 comments:

  1. I love the new blog layout! Hope the week went well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad - I think we are going to miss trick or treating this year because of the darn hurricane. Hope you guys get to enjoy it!

    Yeah pumpkin spiced everything is getting to be a bit much. I am getting a little annoyed with Pinterest lately.

    Kiran

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you're reading!