6.13.2012

Just another day in paradise

The terrible twos suck. Bad. Last night S cried for a solid 45 minutes for the opposite of what she asked for. It was so stupid. I was so proud when John snatched her up and said fine, bed time then. She was asleep within 3 minutes. Facepalm. She was just tired and I was ignoring the cues. My only proud moment was that she didn't get away with it. It was keep up, and you go to bed, well she got what she wanted. Bed. I cannot deal with that shit y'all. The constant whining makes me want to punch a baby (not S, she is a kid now). It's just awful. Some words:
I want milk, no water, no I want water no mine brush my beef first by mine sewwwwf. My go night night nooooooo no go night night my go outside. My go tee tee nooooo my no go potty mine take baf my wAnt my daddy. Mine gared funder. (I'm scared of thunder).

Look I know that is a run on but swear that was the kids sentence before being sentenced to bed. (ha! Punny). Whatever we lived and today proved to be much better. She kept a dry dipe all day at school (talkaboutamoneysaver) and I decided we would play in the hose, fill up the baby pool, and have a picnic for dinner. We played for quite awhile then I came in and made her a pb&j with some Doritos. She scarfed that shit and was soo proud to sit outside and eat at her "pinnnic.". I'm pretty proud too. If we can just get thought the next 16 yrs with baby pools and picnics we will be golden. I got a damn big jar of peanut butter.


Swimsuit with no dipe... She def peed in the front yard and laughed..


What's up with that vein on my forehead?


Sweet daddy pic :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

  1. That vein will be there for at least another 3 yrs...and will return when she hits preteen hormone rage! ;-). The sweet moments do make up for it tho.
    Have to say.: she is incredibly precious...and by that lil grin of hers, I think she knows it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That vein will be there for at least another 3 yrs...and will return when she hits preteen hormone rage! ;-). The sweet moments do make up for it tho.
    Have to say.: she is incredibly precious...and by that lil grin of hers, I think she knows it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coo coo letta! Good thing Emma is older, now you get a preview of what's to come. Yikes. Until probably five years old!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you're reading!