6.28.2010

To go Box

We have decided to start putting out baby in things.  First she got in a pizza box.  


Yes my child is naked at a restaurant.  It was 95+ degrees after 7 pm and we were all sweaty and gross, so we took her clothes off.  It's a shame the adults couldn't do the same because we were all soaked by the time we left.  Next up for what the baby goes in is a surprise.  Maybe I will call this "Put your baby in something Mondays"  I don't know how to do all of that link crap but if anyone else wants to put their babies, furry or not, in something, comment with your post and let me see!  Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. oh.em.gee. that is too cute. she looks fake in the pizza box. and she is soooo her father's child. jason tried to call john yesterday-he will try again today-i think john wants to ask him something about golf>?

    anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GONDRA! ME LUFF YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pizza box picture is hilar! I will put my baby in things when he finally gets here! ha

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you're reading!