1.07.2012

Cabbage Magic


 We have been on weight loss 2012 for about 5 days now, feeling pretty good about it.  Yesterday I exercised and didn't die.  I went a mile and would run for about a minute then walk long enough to catch my breath then repeat.  It made me feel so good, and now I am sore.  We are thinking about couch to 5K... any thoughts on that people?  Ok back to the post.  We have been eating healthy and I found a recipe from Skinny Taste that looked amazing.  I got the stuff last night and this recipe DID NOT disappoint.  I made the full recipe because we froze the rest in portions for the 2 of us.  This is enough food for at least 5 meals for 2 people!  Go make it now, you won't be sorry...





 That's what I'm talkin' bout!  And it is low fat!!! Please believe this is now going to be a regular part of our rotation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you're reading!