1.05.2012

5 days in

Happy New Year!  So we are 5 days in to 2012.  I don't remember the last time I blogged, I have gained SIX yeah 6 pounds since the day after Christmas (is that even possible?) obviously it is, Scarlet rang in the new year with a double ear infection, and none of my pants fit.  Happy 2012 huh?  Ha just kidding, it could be worse.  So far I have had grilled chicken and salad 3 days this week, for lunch and dinner.  Mmmmm exciting.  I have been spoiled rotten by the 3 short work weeks and long weekends leading me to believe I should eat and drink way more than any one person shoud do.  Hubs got me a Canon T3 DSLR!!! Its badass!  My sis left town Tuesday and I am having MAJOR withdrawls.  It is so nice to have her here with her kids because they play and we get to gossip, drink, watch bad t.v. and use my new Shark steam mop!  We are addicts.  I miss it.  My snot infested child passed along the cold to BOTH of her kids :(  Sorry sister.  Now that we are all on the mend  I can't wait to share pics from the new cam and get back to regular blogging.  I'm sure it will be a while seeing as how we haven't even unpacked Christmas yet.  Oh and one more thing, SCARLET PEED THE POTTY!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm about to stab myself in the eye with a butter knife. Currently we have scream fest 2012 going on with assorted snot, coughs, and more screaming. Fucking shoot me.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you're reading!