7.29.2010

Day 5 - My favorite quote

"The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them in." 



- Unknown

I love this quote to death.  Although it was hard to think of a favorite, this is so true!!  My whole life I grew up wanting to be that girl who held hands with her mom, dad, boyfriend, & friends.  No boys ever held my hand in public and that was all I wanted.  In middle school and high school that was like as good as making out in public, the hand hold!  It told everyone you were SERIOUS!  Well as much as it sucked then I have the best finger fillers I could ever have now!!  My sexy, sweet husband who holds my hand in public because he wants people to know I am his.  My sweet little baby who although she doesn't know she is doing it, fills my finger spaces oh so beautifully.

( chillin in the Big Green Egg!)

1 comment:

  1. That is such a sweet quote! And I love the picture too cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you're reading!