8.03.2010

Day 10 - A photo of me 10 years ago

Ten years ago when my sister turned 21 my mom, dad, and I drove to Auburn to surprise her.  We brought buckets of wings and kegs of beer.  We called all of her friends and showed up to party.  The night was fun, I was 16 and my mom let me drink beer.  I remember some guy setting the front yard on fire, I remember smoking Newports and getting made fun of by the college people.  I remember taking care of my mom who had 5 too many.  I remember my sister taking my dad out to Bourbon Street with her girlfriends and dancing on the bar.  I remember it was a blast and I was so proud to be her sister and let everyone know I was related to such a cool, pretty girl.  All of her friends thought our parents were so cool!  That was me 10 years ago.  Sister on the left.





7 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah J!! I just saw your blog on the PHS reunion page. I'm so glad to have a new blogger friend to stalk. ha! Scarlet is such a doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that!!!! I believe that birthday Sus got her very own, 1st cell phone!!!! I think the surprise thing was at Laura/Em/My purple house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting. 10 years ago I was...13

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Southern belle, 10 years ago I was 18 but this was the only old pic I could find so I guess it should say 12 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG-that is hilarious! I loved that party, it rocked!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I was there? I cant remember! ha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laura you were out of town, my mom slept in your bed!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you're reading!