8.05.2010

Day 12 - Something I am OCD about

I am really not OCD about anything.  I guess if I had to pick it would be the hardwoods being swept and dishes in the sink.  I HATE dirty floors because I am barefoot 99% of the time and I think it is disgusting when I have to wipe the bottom of my feet off to sit on the couch.  The problem is that we live in a 60 year old house so even if I sweep the floor daily they are always grubby.  Once every 2 weeks when the maid comes I am in total bliss dancing around barefoot but the following morning I am once again in flip flops!  The dishes in the sink never bothered me but once I had baby girl I began to get a peeve.  I do not like putting her bottles in the sink with dishes so I pretty much wash them ANY time we use something.  Sorry this was the most boring post ever but at least I posted right?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you're reading!